Advice from our consultants. Upper job opportunities. Please turn to us for help
Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information has always been a fundamental principle for KREIS & Company.
Our company complies with legal regulations on the protection of personal information Laws and ordinances on personal data.
What information do we collect?
In order for us to provide you with the service you require we will need to collect, store and process your personal details, including:
◆ Your name, you email address and other information that you provide on your CV and covering email/letter.
◆ Information that you provide us about your job preferences and requirements.
How do we use your information?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
◆ To share with prospective employers against job vacancies after getting your prior approval for the same.
◆ To provide you with information about job vacancies or our recruitment services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
◆ To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
◆ To carry out market research and marketing analysis for prospective clients. This information will be purely statistical and will not contain any personal information.
Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information has always been a fundamental principle for KREIS & Company. Our company complies with legal regulations on the protection of personal information Laws and ordinances on personal data. We promise that we adhere to privacy legislation that governs what information may be collected, how it is used and how it is protected.
We want to assure you that
- Any personal information you provide to KREIS & Company will remain completely confidential until you request otherwise, unless required by law. We do not sell or provide candidate or client information to third parties. We will always obtain your authorization to contact references and we will always contact you via email or telephone before we submit your profile to a client requirement.
- We respect the confidential information that we receive from others and therefore will not release any personal information provided to us by third parties without their explicit authorization.
- Our employees who have access to your information are made aware of how to keep it confidential. Each employee is governed by policies regarding information handling. Only employees who require access to your information in the course of their duties will have access to your information.
- Security measures implemented to protect your personal data from leaking, crash, defacing, loss, and unauthorized use
- We will send your registered resume to companies anonymously, the detail contact and personal information will be sent to company only from you when you receive the offer.
- You will have the right to change, delete your personal data or withdrawal from registration, by contacting us.
- We will not disclose or pass on the information you register on our website to third parties without your consent.
- There may be cases when our company has to deposit personal information with a third party in order to subcontract business. In such a case, we will investigate the third party company according to a pre-set standard, conclude the necessary contract, and take all legally necessary measures.
- While we would like your consent to continue to collect and use your information as outlined above, we want you to know that you do have choices. In addition, you can request to have your information removed from our database.
In order to continually monitor and strengthen our privacy procedures, we have appointed a Privacy Officer who can be contacted. Please contact our Privacy Officer if you have any questions about privacy that were not answered above.
San Marino Building 2F