Advice from our consultants. Upper job opportunities. Please turn to us for help
|Address：||〒105-0021 San Marino Building 2F, 2-4-1 Higashishinbashi, Tokyo|
- - It is much easier to access from Shinbashi Station then Yorikamome Station
- The first floor of San Marino Building is an Italian Restaurant `Ciao!`
■Access from Shinbashi Station, Yamanote Line and Tokyo Metro Ginza Line (7mins by foot)
- <JR> Turn left at the Karasumori Exit and head towards to Shiodome Diection <Metro> Head towards the Karasumori Exit, when you see the JR Yamamote Line entrance, turn left.
- Cross the first traffic light at the National Route 15, turn right and go alone the route.
- Go through the overhead bridge, when you pass the first traffic light, turn left. The building on your left is San Marino Building. We are on the 2/f.
■From Asakusa line of Shinbashi Station (4 minutes by foot)
- Take exit 2. Turn right and take the stairs to the ground.
- When you see a traffic light, turn left. Go alone the road.
- Go through the overhead bridge, when you pass the first traffic light, turn left. The building on your left is San Marino Building. We are on 2/f.
■From Oedo Line Shiodome Station (4 minutes by foot)
- Go out from exit 8. Go straight alone the road. You will see Toppan Forms on your right and Sumitomo Building on your left.
- 2) Cross the overhead rails. On your left you will see a 9/F building. Go along building for entrance